................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, January 25, 2014



Many people are shouting for having miserable stress tonight. I dont know why. It just happened coincidentally, maybe? Not only those same batch friends, some seniors shout for that too. 

You might wonder how stress it is?
In fact, 
one of my friends actually thinking to drop one of the core subjects for this semester.

We have assignments due before CNY. I have three, basically.
CNY sounds quite meaningless for me because I have a assignment due and assessment with my lecturer the following week. 
Not long to go, quizzes come and rock my life.
Woah... What a life.. 
;)

Is it a stressful life?
I dont know.
I have been conditioned.
I guess.

Anyhow,
Life still have to go on.
Lets
Just move on.

No comments: