................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Anxiety Friend


My course-mates probably know my personality and working style when it comes to studies aspect.

They probably know me well. In fact, I get tension and stress easily while doing assignment and academic related stuff.

I seek for perfection. I want things to be done in a short time. I want things to be organized and systematic. I strive for the best. Therefore, I believe that people who are doing work with me are quite pity. Especially people who are totally opposite to my traits. They would probably feel stressful and recognize me as a overreacting person.

I always been perceive as high anxiety person among them, and now being called "anxiety friend"

Should I cry? Or laugh? 

No comments: