................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Nice Jimmy phone case

I got a reply mail after I done my exam the other day. Here it is:



I laughed at the mid of late night while reading the mail. 

I met a cute, funny and sharp observant lecturer. 

LoL!! 
In year 3, students seem like getting closer and closer with the lecturers. The lecturers are really nice and friendly to the students also. My abnormal psy lecturer is funny too as she is someone who looks like a student more than a lecturer.  

To describe the lecturers I met this semester, I would say: funny, cute, nice, lovely. Their lectures are really fun! They made my semester colourful. 

Hello Ms =) 

Thank you. 

No comments: