................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Class ended 30 minutes earlier today. I didn't go and take my car on the spot but stay at upper foyer together with my friends. We have the same mission and purpose to be there.

Gonna have a meeting with other committees and teachers. I dont know why we call them teacher, since everyone do so I do.

This is the first event that I involve in. I admit that my commitment is not much compare to others. But I never want to give up on this project. I knew it's hard, but I never know that it is harder than my expectancy.

Problems start approaching us from time to time while preparing. We work out on many solutions, but not everyone of it works. Thanks to every ideas contributors today so that the event can go on in the end. I'm just a nobody among them, but I'm grateful that my president would accept and listen to my solutions and try to run on it.

Everyone has their role in a team. Every members has their unique talents to make things work. Never look down people because they would bring you surprises when you are facing difficulties especially you are working in a team. As long as everyone holds the same mission, the target can be easily achievable.

Even though sometimes we might meet some fools, but the world is always like that. "There are many talented outside the world, so it must be balance with fools." -- quote from the vice president. This sentence might be harsh. But think it the other way, fools make things clearer,  they bring out the problems and invite all of us to solve it together. The problems might be hard and complicated, and sometimes you dont understand why they can just create such unreasonable and overage problems, this is the alert. It points out to everyone so that all can avoid repeating it next time.

It is no point to blame people with the happening obstacles especially you are in a team, with same mission, because it solves nothing. Focus more on the issue than emotions.

I found hard to separate my emotions with troubles sometimes. I would criticize people for not being respectful. But I did this mistake while I talk to my vice president. Maybe he thinks that it's no harm for me to talk to him casually, but if I were him, I would mind. I found myself did wrong. From him, I learnt to be more open to listen to others regardless of their position.

In a team, respectful, tolerances, understanding and self-discipline is much more important compared to focusing on self-works. Some people dont like team work so do I, but if you are willing to put your emotional aside, try to get along with them, you can do it. Provided if everyone holds the same mission to complete and achieve.

Wait for it


或许你不了解

辩,是因为要变


No comments: