................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, August 9, 2013

Peneng Trip With VIP

Have a great holiday with my VIP few days ago.. We went to Peneng by plane, go everywhere in Peneng by taking bus and walking. Even though we are sweating under the hot weather, we can still chilling around. I never expect I got the chance to travel with my friends at this age and it's still unbelievable for me now.. LoL!!

The food there are delicious; scenery are fantastic; bus drivers there are very polite and everything there is good, but the weather is super hot on the first day we reach. I was low of energy and sleep for hours in the guest house after we step into the room. I slept alone like a boss and others went out for their activities. I dont even know what had happened after I woke up because there's no one in the room. =/ I check my watch and realized I slept for 1 hour +. In the end I cant sleep at night.. =/

The weather turned rainy and cloudy on the second day. I love the weather because it is quite refreshing and cold especially at Bukit Bendera. I enjoyed taking bus because I can see people, building and everything happened at the street. I kept quiet, close my mouth most of the time. I dont know what to talk to with them, I feel lost sometimes maybe our channels and antennas are different? haha.. and this why I fall asleep in the bus and sleep like.. er erm.. Tbh, I was just half sleep and half awake because I opened my eyes when the bus stopped at each station and I continue sleeping when the bus goes. haha! But I really enjoy the moment in bus. Never take such a long time in bus, with those VIP somemore. =P

I love the beach, but it's kinda sunny.. I wish I can jump into the sea and play like nobody else. Kay, I might look like a kid. But this is me. =P

I will miss the moment together
<3 p="">
Yo, Peneng Lang
=)

No comments: