................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Thursday, August 15, 2013


Having a strong blue feeling on Tuesday and Wesnesday after weeks of holidays.. Totally lost while I revise the chapters before the day. Luckily still able to pick up since it's not very hard and I've learnt in foundation.

The traffic is very smooth. Spent about 30 minutes to reach school instead of hours in the morning. Get used to be alone in tutorial class since I changed my Wednesday tutorial to Tuesday morning. I sat at a corner, looking people outside walking in and out from the building and bus. Such a busy day..

Received a msg from my president and she told me that she's going to join into my tutorial class. She sat beside me and I just smiled at her without any talk except asking about tutorial questions. I looked cool to her, I guess. I just dont feel like speaking until she told me that our result is out. At that moment, I feel my heart has fallen. The result has been release two days earlier from what admin announced. I was quite nervous, no, I was super nervous, until I cant stand the cold temperature in class and shiver after my president told me she got a quite bad result especially methodology. 

Found a stable wifi place and checked my result aside at Wisma HELP. And so, it'slightly disappointed. (memang literally disappointed). I dont want to put it in sad zone because there's nothing to sad of. I told monkey, calmly. and no one else. My president is quite worry about me but she just keep quiet beside me. Wanted to meet up with my tutor but failed, and we went to class together. 

So, it's my day.

Quite calm. Learnt not to be sad and exaggerate things. Although I always showed my sadness and helplessness face in front of those I care, but I'm okay. (memang okay). A Fact is a fact, cant really change it. Also learnt not to mix up things together, but concern about each small small matter because it might affect you. Solve every problem one by one, steady and be calm. 

But sometimes, it is hard to separate things from one another especially they happened to you simultaneously.
Control, just control. We are the one who control the mind not our brain to control us. =)

即使做不到,也要控制。努力的学习。
虽然一个人面对,但珍惜学习的机会。
嗯,感觉自己又长大了一些些。
谢谢。
我很满足。
知足。
I'm fine & okay. I deserve it. 


如果你脆弱,那么这个世界上没有一个人是坚强的了。like  =)
Thank you.

No comments: