................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, August 30, 2013

我担心他们担心

This is my first time to drive home at this time from uni. Uni car park is dark, no much cars left. The brightest light I can see at the whole car park is only at the autopay machines. I walk there alone, with my phone on hand. I tried to call back because I'm worrying. I'm worrying that they might worry about me since I told them I'm going to leave the meeting earlier. But no one answer, so I SMS, after while, no reply also.

For those who knows me well, I cry easily at any places and any environment. I'm abit worry why my phone didnt show any missed call or message from them. I'm scare of being scolded. I might not be timid in front of people, but I am when I stand in front of them.

They are my closest and most important people in my life. They bring me up, brighten my life.

I can be crazing with my fellow. I can just leave my place and go anywhere I want without informing and just go around all the places I want to reach.

But I knew they are there. I stop myself for being irresponsible. They will be the person I hurt the most if anything goes wrong with me. I couldnt let them to worry about me, I couldnt bear to lose them.

I'm just worrying all along the highway in the dark night.
What am I worrying is that they are worrying about me.

I love them more than I love anything else in this world.
I should remember this love, and hold it forever.
Just because this love is the best assets to invest in life.


最担心的
是他们担心

这份爱
比任何资产来更值得投资

No comments: