................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Accident

Saw an accident just now while going back home after dinner. It seems to be a very serious accident between motors and cars. It caused traffic jam and my family were stucked on the way.. I feel sad and keep silent for the moment when intuition telling me that the victims involved are not going well.. and the radio is playing Stefanie Sun's song, First Day.. =/ =/ =/

It's a dark night, happened in the middle of road. Way to Batu 11 Cheras to Balakong.. Lots of people surrounded and looking at the road side. While passing by, I saw a woman facial expression. She was stunning and got shocked. There are more group of people there. But they were just standing, hand crossed, with poker face, and looked.

Responsibility to call up the relevant authorities is probably diffused in this situation, where everyone would expect others will make the call. I don't know if anyone called the emergency line. But my dad decided to make the call in car while passing through the way. Glad to know that the polis had gotten the report before my dad called. 

I was thinking.. Life is really to weak and short. There are many unpredictable happening. Yet I'm still kink in a small matter issue, where I shouldn't be. Things would not be so important than I lost someone I care, I love and I know. Be aware of the feeling of those people who care and love you (me) as well, they would neither feel good.

We (I) can't be too stubborn all the time. Any traumatic event can happen on us (me).. We (I) should, really, just be appreciate that I still have you in my life, and live together with you in this world. 

Though expectation life couldn't been met at this moment, but I'm satisfy now. Because you are here. 

Hope that the victims are alright. And get well soon. 

No comments: