................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A•M•A - chase dream



I don't know why but I like this picture so much. I'm glad to meet people who has the same interest as me. I know that the interest is totally different and unrelated to the course that we are studying now, but we like it and really have the passion on it. Ps, I know the one who accompany me might not have the passion as strong as me though. But still, thanks for accompany =D

I know I don't have much knowledge and skills that people who study in the particular field have. But life is about learning, isn't? Life is about gaining experience and learn from every single incident in the world. The world is too big but life is too short. Learning process will never end. 

This two girls make me feel that there are lots of rooms for improvement in myself. I need to learn to be as stable and steady as the pretty girl on the left and learn to be more open and enjoy life like the special girl on the right. 

We might not be the best three among all, but we are students with high passion and full of dreams. 

不管靠什么
那都是有梦要去追的三个人

无论是音乐、故事、还是演艺

我们会让梦想发声

有一天,我们会
一定会


为什么坐在你们中间我觉得自己好幸福?
…哈哈哈…

No comments: