................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, July 13, 2014

爱我请留言


I'm not sure what drama show is that and don't know what does it talk about 
because I didn't watch it.
It has been long time since the last drama I watched on TV.

I actually saw a post posted by someone and it was related to the drama one day.
It was posted long time ago.
I don't remember I "likeD" the post until I refer back and see a "unlike" at the bottom of the post.


We've not seen for a long time
How long it is?
Can we just smile with each other? As a sign of love.
Just like even we've not been watching TV for a long time,
but whenever we watch it together,
We smile We laugh and We shed the tears

"Let us always meet each other with smile,
for the smile is the beginning of love."
;)
Like we always do

No comments: