................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Monday, July 7, 2014

She's normal yet special

I catch up with someone recently. She is just so sweet and lovely. I've never thought that I can chat with her by sharing the happening surrounded and a little bit of personal issues. I never expect she will be so caring that trying to lift me up everytime when I was expressing negative emotions to her. I couldn't imagine this is happening as we aren't so close with each other. This added to be more unpredictable as I wouldn't tell people my things easily. 

We know each other less than one year. We meet each other less than a week. We don't know each other, don't know there is someone like each other in this world until we get to stay together for few days. In fact, that is when we get to know each other slightly more. Just a little more. 

She looks like a child. A sweet child. I can still remember her voice even though we have not meeting each other after that. I might not be anyone in her life and she might not be anyone in my life as well because we really don't know each other very well. But I choose to leave a place for her in my heart, my memory and my life. 

Why? I'm not sure. I just find that she is very friendly, sweet, kind and lovely that attracted me to get nearer to her and she is the one who can make me missing of her after all. I don't know how she make it, but she is a nice person. She is a normal girl, yet special. 


No comments: