................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, August 3, 2014

可遇不可求



I like this song with the title of "悄悄告诉你" by 范玮琪
I like her a lot actually. 
In term of her physically appearance (she's very tall in my eyes, in fact she is, and pretty. She is gorgeous) , the image that she brought up in the public (elegant, gentle & generous) and also her song. 

She might not be the best singer or the 天后group of singer. She might not have the power that A Mei and Jolin own. But her songs always impress me, touch my heart, the deeply heart. 

I can heard of the sincere and true hearty message that she wants to convey through her voice and the song. I was  convinced by her sincere since long ago.

How often we meet this kind of people in our life? How can we? 
Like people always say::

很多时候,这些都是可遇不可求的~

No comments: