................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

There's s a long msg


I received a very long msg today when I on my whatsApp after class. It was really surprising. It's so long that just make me smile suddenly while talking to my friend (my hand was holding hp and checking whatsApp). It's too long until I just smiled at it without reading it because I want to find a good time to read the long meaningful passage. Haha.. It's really surprising to get such long reply. No one has sent me such long msg I guess. Probably yes, there is someone, but this is still surprising.

Alright, take good care there in don't know how many miles away from here and just make your life fully and just enjoy it. I don't need to talk much to you about all these because I know you will know it or even knew it more compare to me! So.. Just be the way you are. 



我不喜欢送机,也不习惯送机… 即使你问我,我会很坦然地告诉你我不要,因为我会震不住那个场面…无论头脑思绪有多清晰最后我也会看不清那个画面…

同样的,如果以后我有机会飞,或许需要飞,请任何一个你也不需要做这些送机的动作。

现在的你在机上了… 你会过得很好,一切都会很顺利的… 我会努力做着自己应该做的事,为后来铺路… 再一一实现承诺过要达成的目标… 

就像你说的,嗯,我们两年后,再见。

Acknowledge?  Acknowledge. 
那我们,先追各自的梦吧!

飞机上,你到几公里了?

No comments: