................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Love life



People who are looking for me recently might find it difficult to reach me because I seem like missing. =/

Some people claim that they couldn't get any latest info or update from any network. I'm just like disappear all in a sudden. 

Yup, I wasn't here for awhile. I wasn't active in social network as I did last time. I may seem to be very passive in responding to Facebook msg because I didn't on Facebook for some times. I'm sorry if it takes some times to reply your message recently.  

----- ----- -----

I experienced lots of new things, explored the world outside and tried to step away from my comfort zone again and again this holidays. This is sort of like challenging myself by doing new things. Most importantly, I'm hoping to do something new, learning something new --- transferring my previous stresses and pressure into another form, ways of releasing it. 

I've been down for months, keep answering why am I look pale and become thinner type of questions. In order to get rid of it, I decided to choose another way of living myself. That's why I'm doing what I've not been doing previously. Although what I was doing throughout this holidays might be somethings that lots of people have been done and experienced it long time ago at my age, or perhaps people might found that I'm actually doing nothing, useless and aimless stuff other than wasting time and energy. People might also not understand the reasons behind of  every movements that I went through.

But guess what? I enjoy it. I found a new self. I do enjoy it. Just by experiencing the new stuff: environment, culture, people and etc. Throughout the days, I realized that everything that I see, everywhere I go and everyone I approach will surely bring me some inspiration or lessons to learn. Learn something new and adding knowledge for my life.

and this girl remind me to love life again. =) 
You're just pretty as you are my dear.

No comments: