................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

世上只有



=) =D ;D 

**you make me cry; make me smile; make me feel the love is true; 谢谢你的关顾; 与及无偿的爱护**

I don't know what's wrong, or probably it's just right. This song keep playing in my mind now..

Yes, you make me smile again. I believe in "the power of words" since I know you. Not because you are great in wording, but because of the moment when my words touched you and when the moment you cry in front of me. But it got reversed this time. Thanks for your words, it brought a big delight to me today. 

You made my day, just solely through words.

Whoever will reply message at the time of 3.30AM?! Yes, it's me. The always naughty and the lovely one. =P

Thank you. I feel like keep saying thank you to you because other than that I don't know what can I do in order to show my gratitude towards you.  =)

21/7/2014 & 22/7/2014

No comments: