................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Monday, March 9, 2015

Honesty




We often believe that dishonesty can return in a short-term benefits. It probably can help us to get rid of some troubles in a short while. That's what we falsely believed, that's why we are dishonest sometimes. That's why we lie, sometimes. 


I'm glad that I was taught to be honest and I choose to embedded it in my character. It's so important to be truthful to ourselves in life. It's a big lesson to learn, and it takes lots of efforts and courageous. 


I'm thankful for my sensitive to guilt whenever I think I'm not right. It leads me to a right decision making this time. This is the first time that I realize the sense of guilt actually helps me in long-life developing, in shaping a good quality onto myself. 

My honesty to two person in return with this:
"I appreciate your honesty"
"I appreciate you for being honest"

It's much valuable to hear people say this to me with smile. The happiness and lesson that I gained are much greater than the assets I lost. 

I love myself, for being honest. And choose to be honest. 

No comments: