................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Monday, March 23, 2015

What Have You Learnt?


I should practice this more often. I remember someone encouraged me to do that, and she said: " You need to read more at this moment. It will help you in your future. Question yourself, ask yourself what you've learnt or insight that you gained from the incident." =)

She is someone that influence me a lot in life. I trust her so much and I hide nothing in front of her. I'm not sure how does she look at me, but I feel that I'm a child in front of her. I am too naive to make a naive promise. A promise that I will laugh on my naive self when I recall back. I believe she laughed when she saw my words promise written on the booklet. lol! I miss her smile and laugh. =)

I start enjoying everything that I read since that time. I told her I will enjoy reading. And I did. Because I recognize it is not solely words/ story. It carries meaning that beyond the message that the authors want to deliver. 



I question and ask myself after reading. I take some time to recall and think about it when I'm free. But I shall practice this more often, until it becomes my behavior and habit one day. 

I seldom write it out and do a review like that. Not sure why I write it down this time. I always reflect the lessons and insights in mind instead of writing on a piece of paper. 

Anyway, 
While writing, I smile.  =)



at once I promised..
做一个文艺青年…

No comments: