................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Tuesday, March 8, 2016



Thank you my friend for the kind words

Initially would like to share it on Facebook as the message actually makes me laugh after a long day. But end up I didn't because I thought there's no much people would like to know what my friend told me and no much people would interested in the conversation between my friend and I. 

Still, I mentioned it here as to update my blog. Haha! This is abit realistic, but yes, this is one of the happy memories created after I stepped into "the university of reality". 

Sometimes, good words make people happy. So why not practice it in life? ;) 

Of course, not too over as it might brought a fake feelings to people. In fact, everything needs to come from the deep heart. The sincerity. 

No comments: