................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Monday, September 29, 2014

Life-Span Development

Owner:: Lovely Heng Jean Senior <3 p="">
aww.. 
It's just a quiz Jacquelyn Tan! 
Just a quiz! 
Why you wanna spend whole night(no, its whole midnight) on the little quiz? 


Throughout 7 weeks,
I've almost done half of a person life.
Such a quick life development.

If you found that I haven sleep at the late midnight,
I'm probably going through such life development.
Perhaps there's no much things could make me stay awake and motivate me to moving on at this particular period.
I'll need to place my attention on it because I have no other focus to put on.
In the appropriate explanation would be::
I can't make myself focus on other things because I can't take it.
I'm just a slow taker. I'll get use to it.
No, I mean I will overcome it.
Life is too short.
Live longer.
Sleep lesser.
-.-

No comments: