................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Request

Sometimes I find it hard to make request. I always feel that I'm inappropriate to make any request. I always keep it with myself instead of saying it out unless I really can't bear with the current situation and I think that the changes after requesting could make a huge impact on me.

I take the courage to request on something that I wish for. But I did it in a negative feeling moment, when I'm not really conscious of being rational and sensible. My emotion takes charge of my action during that time. 

After all, when I send out the request, I start feeling nervous and worry. And I got back this reply:



Thank you for your quick reply. Thank you for understanding my stand. And Thank you for taking my request into consideration. 

But what should I reply you? When my rationality has triumphed back, and I feel that the request is inappropriate and I don't deserve it. 

Hold back the request? Or just let it be? 

… … … … … …

I'll never regret with what I've done. When I decided to make the request, it already indicated that I'm really hoping for the better outcomes. The emotions were just a tool, that helped me to gain the courage to make it into action.
23/06/2014

ps: I'll never regret to do this request months ago because it makes me become who I am today. 
Thank you. 

No comments: