................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, September 5, 2014

Voice recording

I always get quite nervous when I receive her reply in any form. Whether it's a phone call, whatsApp, text messaging or even email. I will jump straight to read it immediately (if it's in text form) or leave it until I've done replying others (if there is other msg to reply) because I tend to read and reply "important" people's msg in the last. (People who know me, especially you, lsh, will know about it)~ ;)

Honestly I'm quite afraid of her sometimes. She's just too strict, but sometimes she's so funny and cute, in which her characters would make me laugh non-stop like what she did to me just now. 

I've already deal with her for meeting up at somewhere in the afternoon and the conversation is ended. While everything is settled (after a few hours), she spontaneously sent me a recording by asking me if it's inconvenience for me to reach the destination (she's just warm & sweet sometimes while putting her strictness and seriousness face aside.). She told me that it's just because we didn't have the chance to have a lunch and taking pictures since the last time we meet up. See, she's just innocent and able to tell everything to me in which she is hoping.

I've lots of name from her. She always address me in many names like Mei Qing, Xiao Mei, Mei Mei, Qin Ai De, Ah Mei, Xiao Gua and etc.. All this make me feel that I'm so young and I'm a little child in her eyes. That's why I'm afraid of her most of the time.

Her voice recording message made my day. She makes me feel that she cares and values me like what she has mentioned to me previously. And her voice is pleasant to listen, or I would say it's graceful. 

This make me believe that people who work in this field will need to be good in language other than great communication skills. Of course, the way you present an idea and the way you speak play an important role as well. This remind me of my phonological skills, ways for improvement tmc!


No comments: