................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My dream job



My dream job presentation day. I did all the preparation in rush. I actually wasn't  well prepared for the presentation. I couldn't speak fluently (used to be not speak fluently all the time anyway) and not explain everything in details. But surprisingly I got good feedbacks from my lecturer. Hahaha.. Just because of this, he made my day. Sometimes it is just so easy to feed me full with happiness. =P

Here is my group members and my presentation of our dream job. 

Research Psychologist • Forensic Psychologist • Marriage and Family Therapist• Military Psychologist • School Psychologist • Child Psychologist • Headhunter • Grief Counselor

Guess which is mine? Hah! Will see who achieve it at the end of the day =) 

We are the group of people who dare to dream big! 


No comments: