................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, December 12, 2014

My Year 2


It is abit late to talk about this, but I'm still insist to write about this after one week. Here I ended my second year of undergraduate studies. The feelings is like, "ah.. finally~"; but at the same time, I couldn't believe that two years of the degree course is over-ed! It is just in a blink of eye! I'm so grateful and thankful. To certain extent, I feel proud. The one who are reading this might think that there is nothing to proud of. Indeed, it might just like a simple and normal process that every uni students will go through. However, I'm proud of myself not simply because I've completed my year 2 subjects; instead, I'm proud of knowledge and everything that I've learnt throughout the year. Or maybe because I am satisfy with my own attitude towards studies for last semester? Hehehe!

One thought that come into my mind after the finals: Studying is hard. No? But for me, it is. At least, it is not easy.

-"Once you put a lot of efforts on something (studies), you will realize it is never easy. But it can be easily done once you've mastered it. There is when you feel the joy and satisfaction; which you(I) hope to achieve."-


No more weekly quiz.. hoho! People who know me actually know how this quizzes stress me throughout the semester. Although it is just quizzes, yet, I get nervous everytime. Can you guess the consequences? Once I'm nervous and scare, things go worse. I can't think of the answer, then start blaming on myself. And it ruins my mood. The cycle goes on and on. huuu... But thanks to the quizzes. I'm able to see my weaknesses and get to improve gradually. Eventually.

-"Seeing errors and weaknesses are not enough. The challenge is how to get it right."-

It has been a tough year for me. The toughest year. I would say. I failed myself in life, almost giving up on myself. I felt sick. Mentally and physically. I spent long time on coping and reconstruct myself throughout the year, and I'm still rebuild myself now.


I'm glad that I'm no longer need this med to help me in recovery

I wouldn't say the incidents that I've gone through are very intense and stressful. Everyone has their own definition of stress. But these incidents caused me to feel stressful and have huge impacts on me. I've learnt that there's no such categorization of "big issue" or "small issue" in resolving struggles in life. As long as it disrupted and affected your life, then it is important. and it needs to be solved.

-"There is no "big" or "small" issue. As long as it affects you, it's important and needs to be resolved."-

Experiencing these events are torturing. Seriously. But it actually makes me grow. I learn a lot from everything that I've gone through and everyone that I meet this year.

Everything past and I'm free. It's coming to the end. Does the wound still bleeding and painful? No. It's no longer bleeding. Painful? Yes, a little bit, and it left a scar on my skin. But what can I do? Life goes on. =)

-"Scar does not need to be visible to feel the pain. Stories behind the scar could be painful. But it is also memorable."

No comments: