................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I can be your supervisor


This is another mail that keeps me awake at the late night. Normally when I send out a mail, I won't desperately looking for the reply. In fact, if the mail is very important and I'm 'gan jeong-ly' waiting for reply, meaning if the mail is really very important, I won't keep checking and see if I got the reply. I won't click on the mail app button on my phone, and I will resist myself to log in to check my mail when I switch on my laptop. If I do check the mail and it shows a new inbox on it, in which I can read what's the first few words of the reply, I'll hold on and not click on it to read the full mail. I don't know why, but this is my habit. Maybe I think that I'm not ready to read the reply yet, I suppose. Weird right? I'm wondering why I behave in this way while I'm typing..

If I receive the important reply in the early morning or afternoon, I probably will read it at night, when I'm at my quiet bedroom, feeling comfortable and ready to read the mail. In this case, I actually received the reply at night. I'll read the mail next day normally. I was too tired and almost fall asleep that day. But I accidentally and hyper-ly click on the mail and read it. *ouch*

I'm so shocking to get the reply so soon right after I send it out. And the reply surprised me until I still can feel the happiness when I recall the incident now. I end up staying awake although I feel so sleepy because I'm too excited to get the reply from the person that day. 

I don't know whether it is a right and good choice to make the decision, but I keep the faith that when I choose you, I will take the responsibility and I will trust you fully.

14/01//2015

那是最初的妄想,如今却事实在在发生在我身上。从来没有想过,这样奢求的想法会变成事实。又是一个“早已经知道自己要什么了,兜了一大圈还是回到原点”的经历。

我很仰慕你,很敬佩你;同时却很怕你。我记得自己想尽脑子都想不到自己的偶像是谁,最后弱弱地告诉为我做测验的辅导员学姐说我其中的role model是你… 并且乱掰了几个原因。后来想想,其实是真的。没有乱掰。即使真的掰,也掰的有理。

兜了一大圈,最后的选择

回到原点,还是你

其实很多时候,我已经清楚知道自己要的是什么。其实我懂的,很多。

2 comments:

感性说书人 said...

恭喜你成功得到你要的那个老师的答应
thesis加油啦!

未来的旅途上
祝愿你能一直记住你要去的终点
或许沿途上你会看到一些很美的风景
但记住
不管沿途风景再美
停下欣赏后
都必须再次上路
往终点出发
终点的风景
才是你要看到
要获得的结果

maeching said...

Jackson-> 谢谢你。其实我没有想过要他做我的supervisor… 更没有想到他那样回复我,所以让我恨惊讶!很兴奋很开心。哈哈哈!

谢谢你的鼓励和提醒。我会记着,希望能够不时提醒自己应该走的路。我会努力秉持着坚持的态度��我尽量!希望你也是!加油!