................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Death

We all have been told to live our life fully, without regret. If there's any great opportunities, grab it. Because we only live once.

Some people say that we shall think that everyday is our last day of live, so we could live harder and be more appreciate with what we have at the moment. It probably strengthen our courage to do things that we wish we could do, but hestitate due to multiple concerns. 

But it's very unusual to think that I'm going to die tomorrow.

But, if it happened, life never come back. 

I've told you that I died once in dream. Your eyes turn red and afraid of me leaving. If my ancestors brought me, and I never come back, I wouldn't have the chance to meet you after years.

I remember how quick it was between the happening of life and death, I remember how far it was between my dead self and people who are alive. I remember how regret I was for being unable say a last goodbye to people whom I care and love. 

For me, dying is not scary, but failing to complete things that I want to achieve, like leaving a will and words to my friends and family would make me suffer and struggle in death. 

I'm not sure why I always have the strange dreams. It happens again this two weeks. 

It makes me spend some times think about my life. Touch wood, if I'm gone, I hope I'll have some words leave for you. If no, I hope I've brought you some joys and the sense of meaningfulness in life to you, whom I care in life. 

If I know I'm leaving, I would
- first say I love you to my friends and family 
- write long message for people whom I really cared and loved 
- hope to be able to show my gratitude sincerely by saying "thank you for bring me up" and giving a closest and tightest hug to my family, my angel and my close friends

And I hope, I would leave my loves with smile for you all. 



对身边爱的人要及时
美丽的爱,会括盖恐惧… 

No comments: