................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hashtag



This people is very funny sometimes. 

The moment when I saw the funny hashtag… After such a long time… Yes, sometimes I miss the time spending with this person. 

We don't meet very often, and I don't know how I look like from your angle perspectives. I know you always have lots of work to be done and I don't dare to disturb you. 

Thank you for sharing so much stories with me. I'm willing to listen to your stories, any stories regarding to the time you've been experienced or anything that made you distress. I can't do much, but listening. I hope, you'll feel better and relief after you share it out with me. 

I put you in heart, always. =) 

No comments: