................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, July 10, 2015

Prank



This story tell me to be aware when people asked for your infomation and details. Anytime and to anyone. No matter it is day or night; regardless of how much you trust the person. Also, it also tell me to prank people in a smarter way. LoL! 

One night, my friend happily texted me and said, "finally you created an Instagram account." I was abit confused and she sent me the screenshot of my account. I stunned with big eyes. Automatically, I recalled few minutes ago, one of my friend asked for my info. LoL! 

What a prank they did on me. These people are always funny and silly. 


------- ---
The moment when I bumped into new group of friends and tried to get closer with them to know more about them deeply. I realize there's nothing to be hide and no such things as private and secret policy. They would tell me anything that I don't know and I can't stop myself from laughing and giving a stunned facial expression to them.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to meet these people in my life. When I was down, they motivated me; when I was nervous, they gave me a hug without hesitate. 

But why you make used of my trust on you to prank me in that way?! Hahaha! It's alright, because I wasn't that smart enough when I tried to make fun of you guys and you guys are trying to get me an account. LoL! 

I would use it, if, it wasn't register under my academic email address. LOL! 

Thank you for the good deed. =) I have lots of fun with you guys! 

What A Prank..~~~
@@
XD
=O

No comments: