................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

honest and apologize

Start noticing lots of mistakes made when I review my work done. It makes me wonder why I never notice it when I was doing the checking before finalized and confirmed the work to be carried out. But it was too late to question the 'why'. In opposite, the 'how' could probably help in reducing the impact of the mistakes. As such, 'how' can I do to solve the problems due to the mistakes // 'how' can I improve and avoid repeating the mistakes next time.

Conclusion made: no matter how, as long as you made mistakes, be honest and apologize first before people (especially authority) pointed it out to you.

Reason(s):
1. It shows that you recognize the mistakes
2. This is how you learn from your mistakes before you can make a change for improvements
3. You're honest and most people would appreciate the integrity you have
4. When you're truthful to yourself, you have nothing to hide and worry

I know it's hard to recognize mistakes and wrongdoing in front of people. It's even harder when it creates more troubles and negative consequences that you never hope to see or face. But you'll never know, sometimes, the outcomes might not be as worse as you thought. 


After knowing the value of honesty, I choose to apologize when I realize that I've done the mistakes. Though it is not a big issue for me, and it is not that serious and need apology. Although it is not a big issue, I still question myself why I never notice it earlier. At the same time, I know it's better to notice it at this time before it's really too late. 

I check my mail and wait for the reply during the holidays. 



And I feel relief, so I smile, again.

No comments: