................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Don't wait



Just eat the cone now. =) 



I should had published this post early at the mid of Oct. But something happened, and I kept it back. I can vividly remember, it was 26th of Oct, when I lost my boy. 

You know what? I'm still missing you, constantly. 
How have you been doing now?
I always tell the god that I'm hoping you to live in a better world and enjoy running in a wide field.
I told the god to look after you, and bring you to the right place. 
Rocky, my good boy. I'm missing you. So much.


Yes, there's something that you can't afford to wait. Otherwise, you will lose it, forever. 
After all, the saddest word would be 
"regret". 


No comments: