................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Rocky.

It is raining heavily outside. It has been a hot and hazy day.

It makes me think of, it is you, Rocky?
Why is it raining?

If it were you,

How're you, Rocky?
It's fine, Rocky.
If you find that you want to cry, by all means. Because I'm also crying, because of you.
I understand that you are probably missing us. You're probably worrying about us.
Rocky, it's ok and fine. I'm missing you, and worrying about you too.
But Rocky, can you promise me?
Go to the right way that you should go. Let the god, or your peers to guide you, and live happily there. Make sure you're enjoying your life, and doing things that you like. You've done your job here. Really. I'm not sure how's the life after death, I'm not sure if you're still here, or you'll be going through the reincarnation process. Either ways is alright. I just want you to live freely and happily, my little boy.
I promise you, I'll take good care of myself and become more independent. Of course, I will also miss you sometimes. We have our own job and responsibility to be completed in life, you're just finishing much earlier than me. See, you're brilliant.

Go, Rocky. You'll be in my heart. Always.

Cry, Rocky, cry. After the storm, there will be rainbow.
Cry, Jacquelyn, cry. After the storm, there will be rainbow.

No comments: