................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, October 23, 2015

Rocky.

My dog named Rocky. He's my best friend. He barked to remind us that there're outsider coming near to our house. He's such a responsible dog. He likes bread the most. He will do any trick to get the treats. He's cute. He's the most handsome guy that I ever seen in my life. Rocky is such a good boy. He did his job in this life very well. He got 9.5/10 in the overall scoring. There's 0.5 mark left. I would like to keep it with me. The 0.5 represents how I would miss him and keep him in my life, and no one can replace his role in my heart. Only Rocky can get it from me. Rocky, please let me hold the 0.5 mark. There's the tie between you and me. 

23/10/2015 
Rocky left me. But he's always in my heart. 

Rocky good boy. 
Rocky sit.
Rocky home.
Rocky shake hand. 
Rocky up.
Rocky good boy. 

Rocky sleep. And God, please guide him, and lead him to the right way. I'll release the 0.5 mark on hand and pass it to you. So that he will go and chase the 0.5 with you. Please lead him. And bring him to the best that he deserve. 

I'll keep him in my mind, my heart, and he will always be missed. You're always be with me, Rocky. Don't afraid, I'll take good care of myself. And I'll become a better and better person. I promise you. Go to find your friend, and let the God guide you to the place. Be the happiest dog, and enjoy your life. You deserve more, Rocky. I hope you'll have better life next. The life that you would like to have. The life, that you wish. 

Rocky, I love you. Thank you. You're such a good boy. Naughty boy. 

善终 • 善生 • 善别 



Rocky, you're so handsome. <3 p="">
<3 p="">
You're always with me
In my heart.




No comments: