................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, October 16, 2015

Jiejie


I closed my eyes, and I thought of you. I miss you, and how I wish I can see you. There're always lots of stories that I want to share with you.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes, and I realised I cried. How I wish I can hug you tightly, and calling you in the way I used to address. But I'm definitely doing well here. It's just.. 

It has been almost a year. I miss you again, Jiejie. 

Remembering I told you that I'll surely cry when I next see you. I was too naive back then. I smile cheerfully, happily, instead. 

Despite of doing good here, unexpectedly, I cried when I thought about you. I don't know why. 

There're some stresses falling behind I guess, and I've been withheld it for quite sometimes. Thanks to the feelings of missing you, it allows me to shed my tears. 

I'm definitely doing good. It's just.. I'm missing you. 

Maeching is becoming a more capable person, who's able to work independently. Remember the drawing of the initial dark room? She's doing her work, silently and peacefully. It's no longer dark. The light is on, and she's always concentrating on what she needs to. Would you pay her a visit? She's walking towards the goal, with the direction of becoming a better person.

No comments: