................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Rocky.

A have a little boy dog, his name is Rocky. Nobody else can replace him in my heart. He's the cutest, and the best Rottweiler. 

I keep praying that he is brought to a better place. A place where he feels peace and happy. I hope he can run around in a big garden with his friends happily, without restriction. My dog, my lovely Rocky. 

Rocky, good boy. Do not afraid, and go to the right way that you should go. I believe the superpower will guide you. Go and enjoy your life, and live happily. Don't worry, and I'll take good care of myself. 

Rocky, run! Rocky, run! Rocky, go! 
Rocky, I love you. Good boy, Rocky. 
Rocky. 

Rocky, thank you. Rocky.

No comments: