................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I'm disappointed in you. I thought you've made up your mind and look forward for better and clear direction, but you're not. You're still begging and relying on the back time string, which will never help you in improving. 

Maybe I overly look up on you; I might set high expectation from you. That's why I feel disappointed now. I shall not expect too high? Perhaps. But not really. 

Anyway, it is one side that I see from you. There might be other sides of you that I haven been explored. It's fine. It's far way to make a final conclusion. But I wouldn't make efforts on exploring other sides of you. 

Although it's disappointing, but it's ok. Maybe it's no longer an issue. 

No comments: