................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Letter from



Receiving reply from someone whom I admire and love the most is always a grateful thing for me. 

I'm so touched by the words written in the email. 
I was tearing up with a mixed feelings while reading the text. Thanks for the encouraging and kind words. At the moment, I have a strong urge to strive for a better self. 

I remember that a smiley face from someone means a lot to me. I was overly happy when I received the smiley face from the person. My mood immediately became more cheerful at the moment. I was too naive back to be satisfied and grateful about life so easily.
It wasn't a bad issue though. I do enjoy the self where I'm grateful for every little moment happens in my life. I believe that these memories will never bring the same feelings or similar thoughts as I experienced if these incidents were to experience by other people. So it comes to understand that why some people might not understand when I get so excited over subtle things.


Seem like this mail can be a beautiful closing for my undergraduates life in 2015. In line with the ending of 2015, I should put a full stop on my degree life journey. But the continuous growth and improvement of the self will never end. 

Ending a part of the life journey indicates that next challenging journey is coming very soon.
People say, "Life was never meant to be easy."
But
There're always good days in life.
Just like receiving mail from someone surprisingly. With much encouraging words and meaningful texts. It is the most valuable Christmas present I have ever received in 2015.

I shall not stop here.
After the break. I'm going to move forward.
Nobody will know where I go, neither me.
But I shall figure out my direction very soon.

··I'll go far, and do great things.··


"Life is not meant to be easy, my child;
but take courage;
It can be delightful"
 ----------------------George Bernard Shaw

No comments: