................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Thursday, December 31, 2015

#previous post - Faith

"I've faith on you!"  --- Her index finger pointed at me and said so.

I was explaining and reorganizing my thoughts into words and voice. I see you paying attention on what am I talking. 

I think that you're a person who will be touched by words easily. I bet you will be laughing, or maybe touched when you read the words. But I would like to leave it in the end, like you say, you would rather take my words to you later and not now. 

Know what, I'm touched when I heard the sentence from you. I feel the pride. I always think that I'm not good enough, but your words always give me energy and motivate me to move on. I believe that your kind words will eventually assist me in the becoming a better person pathway in my journey.


#previous post
It has been a while since I mentioned about you here. The first thing that I would like to say to you is Thank You! and probably, I miss you! =D You've been helping me a lot in the past few years. Truly, you're my angel.

I'm so grateful to get the similar phrase from another important person throughout my undergraduates life. It's relatively two years apart, from two person whom I respect. Thank you. ;)

It means a lot to me.


No comments: